I am so excited to present the very first episode of the Coming To Singapore Podcast!
This first podcast gives you an overview of the podcast including:
- who this podcast is for
- the format of this podcast and future podcasts
- who am I and what’s my story
In this episode
For the first podcast, I thought it would be fun to record my version of the World’s Quickest Audio Tour of Singapore!
Here’s what you’ll get in this podcast:
- where in the world is Singapore (find it on Google Maps)
- what do you call someone who is a native of Singapore
- a little history of the island
- the population of Singapore
- what’ s the weather like
- the Singapore currency
- the languages we speak
- what’s the food like
- is Singapore safe
- how do you get around in Singapore
- what we do for fun
I end by telling you why I created this podcast – and how I hope it can be valuable to you.
Singapore’s Park Connector Network: great for jogging and biking
Article on Economist.com about Singapore languages
Network Map of the Singapore MRT (Mass Rapid Transit): an easy way to get around the island
Signature foods in Singapore: YUM!